If you’re looking at the photo and going Ewww!!! Pathetic… Oh, I don’t blame you. Well, it’s not the most appetizing in terms of the looks but you gotta trust on the fact that it’s one of the creamiest and tasty soup ever. It’s very easy to make and doesn’t take more than 10-15 minutes.
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and saute it.
- Add mushrooms and let it cook for a minute.
- Add florets of the cauliflower and let it cook. Season the veggies with salt and pepper.
- Water will start oozing out of the mushrooms. Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Throw all these veggies into a blender and get a good creamy consistency.
- Serve it hot and Bon Appetite.