It’s my first week at my new apartment in Boston. And we decided to have a house party with some new friends we made in this amazing city. With the refrigerator stuffed with all varieties of beer we needed to serve some brilliant food to keep the mood going. So the main course was garlic chicken. Well this time I spiked the garlic chicken with some beer and I have to say it definitely took the dish to a different level altogether. And now I had to put together something brilliant as an entree and well this was a bomb as soon as you take a bite of this.
- Mushrooms (Stems removed)
- Bacon (Or Chicken or any protein of your choice)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
- Chop the mushroom stems and onions.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and chop it.
- Fry the chopped mushroom stems and onion until onion is soft in the bacon fat.
- Mix them all together and add grated cheese.
- In a little bit of olive oil, fry the mushroom for a minute.
- Fill the mushrooms with bacon and cheese.
- Put it into microwave for two minutes top.