Keto diet has helped me explore a lot with proteins and this is one dish that has truly blown my mind. The chicken was so juicy and plus the burnt garlic on the side is truly amazing.
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and keep it aside for 5-10 mins
- In a pan of olive oil, throw in chopped garlic and let it cook for a couple of minutes on low flame.
- Now put the chicken pieces in and keep turning the pieces every couple of minutes and let it cook till it has a nice brownish shade to it.
- Take the chicken off the heat and glaze the chicken pieces with a tablespoon of lime juice.
- If the garlic isn’t burnt well or not crispy keep it on heat for a few more minutes (This is totally optional I love burnt garlic they are bloody awesome)