This last week I decided I would start on Ketogenic diet. I have totally cut down on any sort of grains or breads but I am still to achieve the true goal of ketogenic diet by cutting down my carbohydrate intake to less than 20 gms. So this last few days I have made sure to cook for myself no matter what and since I am cooking why stick to same old recipes and rather I started exploring new one’s and this is one such recipe I bumped into.
For Fried Chicken:
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
For Herb Butter:
- Butter approx 40 gms.
- 1/4 Garlic clove
- A pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Chopped Parsley
- Salt to taste
- Keep the butter out of the fridge at least an hour before you start cooking.
- For butter herb mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set it aside until it’s time to serve.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, add some butter and once melted add a little bit of olive oil this is to make sure the butter doesn’t turn brown.
- Now place the chicken on to the frying pan and let it cook.
- Serve the chicken over a bed of leafy vegetables (preferably spinach). And finally place a generous amount of herb butter on top of the chicken and let it melt.
P.S. I was out of leafy veggies so that’s why you wouldn’t see anything on my plate other than parsley.