Blaze is one of those most pampered dogs who would just refuse to eat food on his own but then on certain occasions he’s too amused with what I cook in the kitchen and he would eat food on his own and he would end up eating something like Bloody Mary Linguine. I really fancy my dog’s taste at times, he’s really not into traditional dog food. I remember seeing one on one of the episodes of Masterchef Australia where the contestants had to cook a protein by infusing tea into it. So I really wondered how I could do that, so my mom on her recent travels to the Middle East got me this really great quality Green Tea with Chamomile. Last weekend I thought I should really try doing something nuts and well I did. I made a green tea infused chicken.
- Chicken Breast
- Green Tea
- Red & Yellow bell pepper (capsicum)
- Red chilies
- Lemon slices
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- In a bowl place the green tea bag or if you’re using loose green tea put it an infuser. Add warm water into it, move the tea bag or the infuser around so that the tea blends in and leave it for a couple of minute.
- Add grated ginger into the green tea.
- Now put the chicken breast into the green tea and put it in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes. More time it spends more flavor it absorbs.
- Take out the chicken breast, in a frying pan add little bit of olive oil and warm it up a bit and put the chicken breast in.
- Also add in the chopped vegetables and season it all with salt and pepper.
- Keep stirring the vegetables occasionally and also after 5-7 minutes in medium high flame.m flip the chicken over. Another 5 minutes on the other side and the chicken should be well cooked. You can add in the green tea for a little glaze.