Lobster is one of that brilliant seafood which is scarce in the Indian market. Well though I did find a supplier who would get me on demand. Though he promised big sized lobsters, he ended up getting small one’s but nevertheless, they were fresh and that’s what matters the most. After spending hours browsing the internet for recipes, like always Gordon Ramsay saved the day with this brilliant recipe.
- Well, to start off you need to cook the Lobsters (This was the first time I had lobsters at my home, so basically no one at my place has the idea on how to cook a lobster). You can follow this video to learn how to cook a lobster.
- Mix together chopped chili, parsley, and minced garlic. And put it all into a blender and give it a quick mix. You don’t want it to be a fine paste so make sure you don’t put it in for a long time.
- Now mix the paste with butter and please do not be a miser, use a lot of it.
- Cut the lobster from the center and lengthwise and crack open the claws and apply the paste on them and leave the lobster in the refrigerator for 30-45 mins.
- Now put the lobsters onto a hot grill (I didn’t have a grill so I stuck with my frying pan). Cook the lobsters on both sides for 5 minutes each.