Life has been very tiring for the last couple of weeks and this is only gonna get worse in the coming days. But then I see lot of booze flowing down into my fridge and shaking things up a bit from early next week.
Like I said in my last post I have been doing a lot of experiment on stuffing things up and here’s one such dish and the combination of ingredients are such that nothing can possibly go wrong with it at all.
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring water to boil in a deep pan and put in the spinach. Add salt to it.
- Leave it for 4-5 minutes and then straight away rest the spinach leaves into an ice bath.
- Chop the spinach leaves and set it aside.
- In a bowl combine together spinach, garlic, shredded cheese and mayonnaise
- Make a cavity in the middle of the chicken along the length.
- Now fill in the spinach and cheese mixture into the chicken breast. Using toothpicks to close the cavity to try and avoid the filling from coming out.
- Drizzle some oil on to a pan and once the oil is well heated put in the chicken breast. Continue cooking from all sides till you have a nice brownish color on all sides.
- Take it off the pan and on to a plate and now put it into the microwave for another 10 mins.
PS. I first pan fried it and then moved it to the microwave because I ended up having some cracks in my chicken breast. Usually it is best to start the process by putting the chicken into the oven first for 20-30 mins and then finishing it off in the pan for that crispiness.