Bread and eggs are something we can never get rid of from our breakfast menu. But it’s too mainstream, let’s add a bit of twist to the tale.
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the breads on a frying pan and toast it like for a few minutes only one side.
- Now take the breads off the pan and using a circular cutter, cut the center of the bread slices.
- Put the bread back into the pan, the side that wasn’t toasted.
- Break the egg and put it right into the hole.
- Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Let the egg cook. And tada its done.