- 4-5 Eggs
- 1-2 Onion
- 1-2 Potato
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Scrape the potatoes and its best use a vegetable slicer so that you get uniform slices, so that when you cook it the potatoes cook evenly.
- Drizzle some olive oil on a pan.
- Add the potatoes first because it takes more time to cook than the onions. So you don’t wanna end up with burnt onions because it really destroys the dish.
- Flip the potato slices occasionally and add some salt in, when the potato looks fairly cooked add the onions and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and add salt and some pepper and now add the cooked potatoes and onion to the egg and give it a quick whisk.
- Now pour the egg mixture back into the pan and put it on low heat. Make sure to cover the pan, so that the egg cooks evenly.
- Once the eggs have cooked well. Use a plate and cover the pan and flip the pan. Now put the egg back onto the pan for 2 minutes. This one is tough to flip because this is gonna be really heavy.
- You could use some dried oregano, dried basil and chilli flakes to add some more flavors. This is totally optional.