- Button Mushrooms
- Spring Onions
- White/Red wine (Total on your preference and availability)
- Red Chilis
- Add butter to a fry pan and then chip in the chopped garlic, mushrooms and spring onions.
- Let it cook for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Now add the wine. (And if you wanna show off just bend your frying pan towards the flame and then pour in the wine and the pan catches fire. It’s like the easiest way to impress people or a date.)
- Now add in the chopped red chili (4-5 of them if you love the heat)
- Add salt and pepper.
P.S. This is a really simply and full of heat dish. Something you could make quickly on a lazy day.
P.S.S. Scallops go best with this. Scallops are really hard to find in India.