- Eggs (As per requirement)
- Finely chopped Onions
- Pickled Relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the eggs in boiling water and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the eggs rest in the water.
- After 10 minutes leave the pan under running water and allow it to cool down.
- Crack open the eggs and cut it into half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks.
- In a bowl, mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, pickled relish (My personal favorite is Jalapeno peppers) and onion to the mashed yolks.
- You could also add a teaspoon of brine for the sour kick.
- Using a fork, fill the eggs with the yolk mixture.
- Leave the eggs in fridge until required.
P.S. The deviled eggs are best served chilled.
P.P.S. There’s always gonna be some yolk mixture left. You could just spread it over a bread and have a sandwich too.