- Spaghetti Pasta
- Green Peas
- Fresh Cream
- Olive Oil
- Bring water to boil, add a pinch of salt and 2-3 table spoons of Olive oil.
- Now add the Spaghetti Pasta to the boiling water and let it cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave the pasta.
- After another 5-7 minutes drain the water and leave the pasta aside.
- Take some Olive oil in a sauce pan and add garlic and ginger to it.
- Now you could add a variety of ingredients to go along with your pasta. Here I am using Chicken (Boneless) and some green peas. You can use Broccoli, Baby Corns, Bell peppers. They all go really well with pasta.
- Let the chicken cook a bit and add a couple of pinches of salt.
- Now add milk (say half a litre). And now grate cheese (Cheese is something you just can’t keep a measure on. Just keep adding till you feel content)
- Now add fresh cream (Now cream is not something you’ll find in any recipes ever. This is more like a cheat code for me. I have made endless efforts to use plain flour as suggested by most recipes just to see my pasta fail. So one fine day I tried to do something out of the way and finally got my Cheese Sauce bang on)
- Now add in your pasta and use tongs to mix them well with the sauce.
- Finally add in the pineapple chunks in. The sweetness of the pineapple compliments the chicken well. A must try combination.
- You could use some black pepper, oregano and chilli flakes to add to the flavor.
P.S. This dish is better when served hot.
P.P.S. And if you’ve stuffed it in your refrigerator for later. Just boil some milk and pour over the pasta before serving. The sauce tends to split apart once it starts cooling down.